Behavioral Skills Training
- Art of Empathy
- Wellness management
- Critical Thinking
- Logical Reasoning
- Overcoming Social Shyness
- Developing Assertive Behavior
- Self – Motivation
- Confidence Building and Personal Development
- Knowing Where to draw the line
- Art of Maintaining work life Balance
- Developing High Performance teams
- Interpersonal Social Skills
- People Management and Team Building
- Relationship Management
- Creating Leadership Traits
- Time Management and Organizing Skills
- Conflict Management
We at Pria Warrick Finishing Academy, cater to the Government Organizations, Public Sector Undertakings and Armed Forces with our Behavioral Skills Training for the officers at various levels.
All our training courses are customized and designed according to the needs and objectives of the government with highly participative and application based approach.
Behavior Skills Training is an accumulative training that inculcates instructions, modeling, rehearsal and feedback to reinforce a new “skill” in an individual which is reflective of adaptive behavior.
With an increasing level of complexities and competition of modern life, it is of utmost importance for each one of us to strengthen ourselves internally, and not just polish ourselves externally.