Anger Management Classes
The emotion of anger, whilst perfectly normal, can become a problem when it is harmful for the individual himself, others around him or his surroundings. Uncontrolled anger can hurt physical and mental health, career and a person’s relationships with others.That is why it is important to learn to control the anger and channelize it in a proper way.
Pria Warrick Finishing Academy offers Anger Management Classes which focus on helping one learn specific skills and inculcate a positive thought process to cope with anger. Under the guidance of internationally acclaimed etiquette expert Pria Warrick, the proficient team at the academy guides individuals to:
- Identify the situations that prompt them to respond in non-aggressive ways
- Learn skill sets to use in situations that elicit anger
- Spot situations where they aren't thinking logically and must correct their thoughts
- Keeping a calm mind when they begin to feel upset
- Express feelings assertively (but not aggressively) in situations that make them feel angry
- Focus on problem-solving in frustrating situations
- Communicate commendably to defuse anger and resolve conflicts
Anger Management Classes at Pria Warrick Finishing Academy are offered to individuals as well as to groups. The academy even offers special classes for corporate houses, multinational companies, and schools and universities. The course duration for these anger management classes varies from few months to one year depending upon the requirement of the individual/group.